Processing of personal data by Brut172
We are committed to ensure that our services are open, honest and transparent. In this context, we find it important that you know exactly what personal data Brut172 collects and for what purposes we use these personal data. In this privacy statement we describe this in a clear way. Brut 172 guarantees that personal data is collected, used and deleted in a careful manner and in accordance with the laws and regulations. This privacy statement may change from time to time if new developments give reason to do so.
What do we use your personal data for?
We process personal data in order to be able to provide our services optimally. Your personal data will be processed by Brut172 for the following purposes.
- Receiving guests in Brut172 | To provide our services in our restaurant and hotel, we use a reservation system. Hereby we process personal data of guests.
- Delivering products from the Brut172 shop | In order to deliver products from our webshop to customers, we process their personal data.
- Giving cooking workshops | At Brut172 those involved can participate in cooking workshops. We process their personal data for planning and billing.
- Informing about our products and services | Brut172 sends a monthly (electronic) newsletter to interested parties who have signed up for it.
- Keeping administration | In order to make our services possible, we need to keep administration. By doing so, we process personal data of guests, customers, suppliers and partners.
- Securing your and our property | We secure our restaurant and hotel with, among other things, cameras to protect our guests, employees and property. These cameras are clearly visible and when entering the hotel and restaurant you will be alerted to the presence of camera surveillance.
What principles apply?
Brut172 only processes personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so, as prescribed in the General Data Protection Ordinance. The following principles apply:
- Execution of contracts | The processing of personal data for: receiving guests in our restaurant and hotel; supplying products from our shop; providing workshops; have as a basis ‘execution of contract’. This also includes administration.
- Consent | To send our newsletter to interested parties, the basis is ‘consent’. Recipients of the newsletter can revoke their consent at any time if desired.
- Legitimate interest | Brut172 has a legitimate interest in the performance of camera surveillance. This interest is the protection of property and the protection of guests and employees.
With whom does Brut172 share your data?
In principle, we do not share your data with others. We only do this if it is necessary for the execution of our services or if we have a legal obligation. In that case, we share data with :
- Service providers who work for Brut172 | We work together with service providers who build and manage our website and ICT systems, among other things. We make good agreements with them about their obligations and powers. We record these in contracts.
- Tax and Customs Administration | In case of tax requests, data can be shared with the tax authorities.
How long does Brut172 retain your personal data?
Brut172 does not retain your data longer as necessary to achieve the objectives stated in this privacy statement.
- The retention period of our records is seven years, in accordance with the legal obligation.
- We keep your e-mail address as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter.
- We keep camera images for a maximum of 28 days. After that they will be destroyed, unless there are good reasons to keep the images for a longer period of time (e.g. when they are important for police investigation).
Third party websites
Our websites contain links to other websites. Brut172 is not responsible for the handling of personal data by those parties.
Access, modification, deletion or blocking of personal data
If you would like to know what personal information Brut172 collects and uses from you, you can request it. You also have the right:
- To correct or remove your personal data (if you have a legitimate reason to do so).
- To revoke your consent to data processing.
- To object against processing your personal data by Brut172.
- To data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data held by us in electronic form to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, objection or data treaty to email@example.com. Depending on the type of request, we may ask you to identify yourself. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
If you have a complaint about the way Brut172 processes your personal data, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can also submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done by the following link [Dutch]: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Contact details Brut172 BV
Chamber of Commerce: 69533881