An exceptional high-level experience
Here you’ll find what you never expected. As the door opens, another world opens. A world where taste, smell, sights and sounds demand attention in a surprising, overwhelming and overpowering way. A place where, every bite or sip you take, brings you closer to the very core of your being.
Here every dish brings a compelling story, like a forgotten memory, coming back to life, redefining your taste buds. Brut is life, but even more beautiful. Brut is back to the source. Real, fair, primal. An exceptional experience, 172 meters above sea level.
This is the source of Brut172. A region where communities are made up of characteristic marlstone and ancient traditions. Where hills dominate the horizon and beautiful panoramas are breath taking.
At Brut, we use these basics as foundation for the future. Where meat and fish used to dominate our food, these days vegetables are increasingly more important. That’s why our dishes are primarily vegetables based.
All dishes on the menu can also be ordered à la carte:
€35 per dish (€20 for dessert/cheese).
* Sunday afternoon only 10 courses or à la carte.
A selection of our wine list
- 2014 Saint-Aubin ‘1er Cru en Remilly’, Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, Bourgogne.
- 2017 Margaret River ‘PNO’, L.A.S. Vinos, Australia.
- 2000 A.O.C. Saint-Julien, Clos du Marquis, Saint-Julien.
- 2015 Columbia Valley Syrah ‘The Hidden’, K-Vintners, USA.
Wine pairing is possible
- 4 glasses €55
- 5 glasses €70
- 6 glasses €85
- non-alcoholic pairing €10 per glass
Besides the wine pairing there are at least 20 wines available per glass and of course we have a wide choice of bottles of wine from our own wine cellar.
Soon you’ll be able to spend the night at Brut172 in 4 different suites:
- Cour Suite €275
- Zölder suites ‘Ein’ and ‘Twieë’ €325
- Boete Suite €375
Prices per room, per night include breakfast (bookable mid-May 2020).
Until mid-May 2020 or when we are fully booked, we recommend the following sleeping addresses:
6274 NK Reijmerstok
Making a reservation with more than 8 people? Or would you like to be called to make a reservation? Then send us an e-mail with all the info.
Sign up and stay informed!
- Thursday | 12:00-13:30 & 18:30-20:00 hours
- Friday | 12:00-13:30 & 18:30-20:00 hours
- Saturday | 12:00-13:30 & 18:30-20:00 hours
- Sunday | 12:00-13:30 hours
- Free parking on private property.
- Unfortunately, we are not yet accessible for wheelchair users (mid 2021).
- Children welcome from the age of 12 years.
Car, from Maastricht: N278/N598 (approx. 25 minutes)
From Heerlen: A76/N281/N278/N598 (approx. 30 minutes)
Via Luxury Travel Maastricht you can be picked up and dropped off at a special Brut172 rate.
Reachable from airports
Maastricht-Aken: 30 minutes
Eindhoven: 75 minutes
Cologne-Bonn: 70 minutes
Düsseldorf: 75 minutes
Charleroi: 75 minutes
Brussels: 75 minutes